Driver’s license exchange
Запис на прийом
The price is indicated without bank commission.
Driver's license exchange
- If it is unsuitable for further use (damaged, records cannot be read, etc.);
- In case of change of personal data of the owner (surname, first name, patronymic, gender);
- At the request of the owner (for the purpose of clarifying personal data in Latin letters, changing the digitized image of a person’s face, etc.).
- When exchanging a driver’s license obtained for the first time, a person is issued a new license before the expiration of its validity period, which is considered to be issued for the first time, with an indication of the validity period of the license to be exchanged.
- The exchange of a driver’s license, issued to a person for the first time, after the expiration of its validity period, is carried out without passing exams, provided that the person has committed no more than two administrative offenses in the field of ensuring road traffic safety. Within two years from the date of issuance of such a license, and does not commit a criminal offense provided by Article 286 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
A list of documents is required
- Passport of a citizen of Ukraine with a mandatory place of registration (in the case of an ID card without information about the place of registration, a certificate of registration of the person’s place of residence is provided on a contactless electronic medium (appendix 13), provided that 30 calendar days have not passed since the date of its issuance) ;
- A certificate (original or copy) on the assignment of the registration number of the taxpayer’s account card (if it is not in the identification number, stamp in the passport or in the databases of the Ministry of Internal Affairs);
- A valid medical certificate of fitness to drive a vehicle (form 083/о) — during martial law, a medical certificate is not required;
- Valid driver’s license. If the existing certificate was issued before 2013, an additional request is made to confirm the validity of the certificate at the place of issue. The time of providing the service is increased by the time of receiving a response to the request);
- Document confirming the change of surname and first name (in case of change of personal data).
The list of documents for the exchange of a driver’s license (if a previously obtained driver’s license is available on the territory of Ukraine) for foreigners:
- One of the documents confirming the right to stay in the territory of Ukraine:
- permanent residence permit;
- permanent residence permit;
- refugee card;
- an identity card that requires additional protection;
- identity card of a person granted temporary protection;
- a certificate (original or copy) on the assignment of the registration number of the taxpayer’s account card (if it is not on the ID card, stamp in the passport or in the databases of the Ministry of Internal Affairs);
- a valid medical certificate on fitness to drive a vehicle (form 083/о) during the period of martial law, a medical certificate is not required;
- existing driver’s license;
- a document confirming the change of surname, first name (in case of change of personal data).
For more information, contact by phone +38 (044) 597−87−77 (only for calls in Ukraine)